1. The base of the card is Pool Party cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. Ink up the pocket stamp with Pool Party and stamp randomly on the front of the card.
3. Ink up the pocket stamp again with Memento Black and cut out 3 pockets. Cut them out with scissors instead of the framelits.
4. Ink up the sun stamp with Memento Black and stamp on Daffodil Delight cardstock.
5. Ink up the sunglasses stamp with Memento Black and stamp on Real Red cardstock.
6. Use the Pocket Framelits Die to die cut them out in the Big Shot.
7. Adhere to the front of the card using adhesive and Dimensionals. Trim off the excess pockets on either side with Paper Snips.
8. Use Baker’s Twine around the middle pocket and tie a bow.
9. Ink up sentiment “Pocketsful of Sunshine” with Island Indigo ink and stamp on ½” x 2-1/2” Whisper White cardstock strip. Attach to the middle pocket with adhesive.
Products I used: