Thursday, September 7, 2017

Daisy Delight in Tranquil Tide

It has been awhile since I've posted because I've been busy visiting family and friends, but I did some stamping last month before I left, so I'm going to share what I made now. This card similar to the one I saw on Pinterest and I thought it was gorgeous so I wanted to make one myself. It was inspired by Rachel Brumley.  The set is Daisy Delight (sentiment is from the stamp set Colorful Seasons). The colors are Tranquil Tide, Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper and Delightful Daisy DSP.  The background was made using the Pinewood Planks 3-D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  The DSP is cut at 1-1/2" x 5-1/2" and the ink is Tranquil Tide.  The flowers were stamped with Tranquil Tide on Watercolor Paper and then I used the Aqua Painter to watercolor the daisies and then punched them out with the Daisy Punch.  Then I cut them in half and added Early Espresso circles for the centers using a 1/2" Circle Punch.  I stamped the leaves and stems and sentiment on Very Vanilla cardstock cut at 2-1/4" x 5-1/2" and then attached the daisies with Dimensionals to pop them up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...