Thursday, October 12, 2017

Spooky Cat card

This is a card that I did for a swap last month.  I used the Spooky Night DSP to create this card.  The only stamping that I did was the "Happy Halloween" on the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock which is from the Spooky Cat stamp set in 2017 Holiday Catalog on page 53.  The tree and moon was from the Spooky Night DSP cut 3" x 3" and adhered to 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.
The background was from the Woodland TIEF on the Basic Black cardstock.  I cut the cat out of the DSP with the new cat punch.  I used Paper Snips to cut out the hat and attached it with Mini Dimensionals.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...