Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Merry Little Labels


Night of Navy has been one of my favorite colors for Christmas cards and with the Silver Foil Snowflake, it just makes it adorable with the stamp set Merry Little Labels.  I love the little deer and the trees.  I punched it out with the Everyday Label Punch.  The Designer Series Paper I used is the Naturally Eclectic.  I thought it looked somewhat like snow and with the background Softly Falling Embossing Folder used on the Whisper White cardstock makes it all about snow.  On the inside, I stamped the sentiment "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" from the Half Full stamp set in Night of Navy ink.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...