Sunday, December 3, 2017

Winter Wonder Snowflake Sentiment

This is another Christmas Card and Cookies card my club members made which was inspired by Annette Stewart's card.  The colors are Island Indigo and Whisper White.  I used Clear Embossing Powder and Island Indigo ink to create the sentiment on the front which is from the set Snowflake Sentiment.
The background was using the Big Shot and the Winter Wonder TIEF.  The snowflake in the center is from the Swirly Snowflake Thinlet Dies and I added a Rhinestone

Products I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...