Sunday, December 10, 2017

Winter Wonder Snowman


 


It takes lots of snowflakes to build a snowman, but this snowman face was made with the Winter Wonder Textured Embossing Folder from the 2017 Holiday Catalog on page 37 which will soon retire.  The card was inspired by Melanie Coverstone on Pinterest.  The sentiments on the front and on the inside of the card are from Hearts Come Home.  I love that inside sentiment and you could always add a red heart on the inside too.  The colors I chose are Pacific Point.  The Black Rhinestones were used to make his eyes and mouth.  The carrot nose it cut from Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  After it was all done, I added the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush on the snowflake to give it some glimmer.

Products I used:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...