Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Bird Banter Valentine

This was a card we made at my club workshop on Sunday.  I wanted my club members to make a Valentine and I thought the Bird Banters set would be a great idea.  I also used  Bubbles and Fizz DSP that I earned FREE with a $50 order. The cardstocks I used are Calypso Coral and Whisper White.  The birds were stamped with Black Stazon and I used the  Stampin' Blends to color them.   I used both light and dark of Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.  The ribbon is the 3/8" Calypso Coral Shimmer Ribbon that is part of a package that I also earned FREE with a $50 order during Sale-a-Bration.  The hearts are cut out from the Sweet and Sassy Framelits and the little heart is from the stamp set Heart Happiness.  The banner is stamped in Calypso Coral and die cut from the Lots To Love Box Framelit Dies and attached with Dimensionals.  My customers loved this card.

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...