Monday, January 15, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms with Watercolor Pencils

This card was made with the Sale-a-Bration set "Heartfelt Blooms" which  I earned with a $50 order.  When I first saw this set, I wasn't thrilled with it but the more I played with it, the more I liked it. It is on page 4 of the SAB catalog and it comes in wood or clear mount.  This set when stamped gives a photographic finish, and it also has a patent pending.  I stamped it in Basic Gray and then colored it in with Watercolor Pencils.  Then I used my Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, but a Blender Pen will also work.

Here are the products I used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...