Friday, March 23, 2018

Blossoming Basket

Just love this Sale-a-Bration set called Blossoming Basket that comes FREE as a Bundle if you purchase $100.  What is included in the Bundle is the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  The Embossing Folder will also be available in the 2018-2019 annual catalog.  But why wait, when you can get it free now.  The colors I used are Daffodil Delight and Whisper White.  I used the Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends with the Memento Black ink.  The ribbon is the 1/4" Stitched Daffodil Delight Ribbon available in the annual catalog.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...