Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Just Buzzin' By" Gift-Card Holder



This is a gift card holder that I had my customers make recently at a workshop. I love this set. It was made with Yoyo Yellow cardstock cut at 4 1/4" x 11" and scored at 3", 5 1/2", and 8". I folded the scored lines with a Bone Folder to make nice creases. It will look like a "W". I applied Sticky Strip to the edges of one of the middle sections to hold the two middle sections together, but not on the center fold. On the center fold, I used the Word Window Punch to make the opening for a gift card by punching through the fold at both ends, but not pushing the punch all the way in (just half way). Then I used the 3/4" circle punch in the center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...