1. The base of the card is Thick Whisper White cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The Basic Black cardstock is cut at 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”. Use the Suit and Tie Die “V” to cut out the top center for the suit.
3. Die-cut a strip of Basic White using the die for the center of the shirt. Attach to the middle of the “V” on the Basic Black before adhering to the card. Cut off excess. Die-cut the collar from Basic White. Adhere to the top.
4. Die-cut the lapel, bowtie, and pocket strip using the Black Foil. Adhere with Dimensionals. Put a little bit of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to hold the lapel in place at the “V”.
5. Add the Black Rhine Jewels for the buttons.
Products I used: