Here are the directions for this card:
Stamp Set: Heartfelt (2020 January-May Mini) Page 10
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, Whisper White, From My Heart Specialty DSP
Ink: Flirty Flamingo or Real Red
Other: Heart Punch Pack, Braided Border Punch, From My Heart Faceted Gems, Multipurpose Glue, Take Your Pick Tool
1. The base of the card is Flirty Flamingo cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Real Red cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5” and from the From My Heart Specialty DSP it’s cut at 3-5/8” x 4-7/8”. Layer it onto the Real Red cardstock.
3. Use the Scallop Heart Punch to punch out the heart from the Specialty DSP. Ink up the sentiment “So lucky to have a friend like you” with Real Red or Flirty Flamingo ink depending on which heart you punch out. Put Dimensionals on the back to pop it up.
4. Punch out from Real cardstock a braided layer using the Braided Border Punch. Attach with Multipurpose Glue.
5. Attach 3 Faceted Gems to the card using Multipurpose Glue or Fine-Tip Glue Pen. Use the Take Your Pick Tool to pick them up using the putty end.
Products I used: