Don't you just love this little flying pig? I created this card for a swap I'm in this month. The theme was "Anything with Wings" so why not a pig with wings? The stamp is from the set "This Little Piggy" in the 2019-20 Stampin' Up! annual catalog.
Here is the instructions for my card:
1. The base of the card is Rich Razzleberry cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Petal Pink cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Subtle Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot. Adhere to the front of the card with Multipurpose Glue.
3. The banner is Rich Razzleberry cardstock cut 2” x 5” and inserted into the Banner Triple Punch and adhered to the center of the card with Multipurpose Glue.
4. Using the Layering Circles Dies in the Big Shot, cut the largest scalloped circle die from Rich Razzleberry cardstock. Cut second to the largest circle die from Whisper White cardstock.
5. Ink up the “flying pig” stamp with Memento Black ink and stamp it on the Whisper White circle die.
6. Color the pig in with the Stampin’ Blends and use the Wink of Stella on his wings, hooves, snoot and curly tail. Attach to the scalloped circle with Multipurpose Glue.
7. Put Dimensionals on the back and adhere over the banner.
Products I used for this card: