Snow is Glistening makes a beautiful card for winter. It's too bad this set will be gone the end of November with all it's beautiful Snowflake Thinlets dies. Bermuda Bay is one of my favorite colors so that is what I made the color of my snowflakes instead of the traditional white. My Dashing Deer is die cut from silver foil and attached across the snowflakes.
Here are the instructions to my card:
Stamp Set: Snow is Glistening
Cardstock: Silver-Edged Cards, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Silver Foil
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Other: Big Shot, Snowfall Thinlets Die, Detailed Deer Framelits, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
1. The base of the card is the Silver-Edged Card in the 2018 Holiday Catalog on page 11.
2. The second layer is Whisper White cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5” and using the stamp from Snow is Glistening with Bermuda Bay ink, stamp the edge of the Whisper White cardstock at top and bottom.
3. Die cut the largest snowflake from the Snowfall Thinlets Die in the Big Shot using Bermuda Bay cardstock as well as the next largest snowflake.
4. Attach the snowflakes to the center of the card using Glue Dots.
5. Die cut a Silver Foil deer from the Detailed Deer Framelits in the Big Shot. Add Dimensionals and attach over the snowflakes.