Saturday, October 17, 2020
Sunday, October 11, 2020
I love this sentiment from the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart. This stamp set is called Christmas Means More and there are other sentiments in this set that I like too. This card was inspired by Mary Fish, although I didn't have the same ribbon she had which was the Shaded Spruce Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack. I used her measurements for my card.
1. The base of the card is 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 3-1/2” and 9.
2. Cut the Tis the Season DSP at 3-1/4” x 4” and 1-3/4” x 4.
3. Whisper White cardstock is die cut with the Stitched Shape Dies at 2-5/8” Square and with the Stitched Rectangle Dies at 3-3/8” x 4-3/4”.
4. Cut the Shaded Spruce cardstock at 3-1/8” square and the Cherry Cobbler cardstock at 2-7/8” square.
5. Adhere the DSP to outside flaps of the cards with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
6. Adhere half the Shaded Spruce square to the left side with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive.
7. Cut the Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon about 14”. Use Stampin’ Seal to attach the ribbon on the Shaded Spruce square and then wrap around the entire card.
8. Attach two Jingle Bells to some Metallic Mesh Ribbon and tie it all together in a bow on the side.
9. Ink up the sentiment with Shaded Spruce ink and stamp on the Whisper White Stitched Shape Square. Adhere to the Cherry Cobbler Square with Seal Adhesive.
10. Attach to Shaded Spruce Square with Seal Adhesive or Dimensionals.
11. Color the bells with Smoky Slate Blends. Add Wink of Stella.
Products I used: