Stamp Set: Painted Seasons (SAB 2nd), Part of My Story
Cardstock: Call Me Clover, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Painted Seasons DSP
Ink: Grapefruit Grove, Call Me Clover, Early Espresso.
Other: Big Shot, Pinewood Planks TIEF, Four Seasons Framelit Dies, Story Label Punch, Banner Triple Punch, Dauber, Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive
1. The base of the card is Call Me Clover cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Early Espresso cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Pinewood Planks TIEF and run through the Big Shot.
3. The Painted Seasons DSP is cut at 2” x 5” and inserted into the Banner Triple Punch to create a banner to be adhered to the middle of the card.
4. Ink up the ferns with Call Me Clover ink and stamp on Whisper White cardstock.
5. Ink up the flower stamp with Grapefruit Grove ink on Whisper White cardstock. Ink up a Dauber with Early Espresso for the center of the flower. Die cut them out with the Four Seasons Framelit Dies. Adhere the ferns with Snail Adhesive and pop up the flower with Dimensionals.
6. Ink up the sentiment “Here’s to Those Who Inspire Us & Don’t Even Know It’ with Early Espresso ink on Call Me Clover cardstock. Punch out with the Story Label Punch and put Dimensionals on the back to pop it up over the banner below the flower.
Products I used: