Sunday, November 27, 2016

Jolly Friends


This moose is what I loved about the stamp set Jolly Friends plus the jolly hats to go with it.  Of course, the set actually has 21 stamps that come with a Santa, a fox, and an elf face too.  The sentiment is from the Merry Mice stamp set which actually says "Merry Christmouse!" but I used a Garden Green marker to make it say "Merry Christmoose!"  I used the Warmth & Cheer DSP Paper Stack for the background cut at 4" x 5-1/4"  on my 4-1/4" x 11" Basic Black card base.  The moose is stamped with Stazon on 3" x 3-1/2" Very Vanilla cardstock, and colored in with markers of Delightful Dijon and Garden Green for the scarf and hat.  The moose is colored in with Crumb Cake.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...