Stamp Set: Color and Contour
Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Basic Black
Ink: Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Soft Pastels (Coast Cabana and Daffodil Delight), Tuxedo Black
Other: Paper Trimmer, Heat Tool, Essential Tag Punch. Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Coastal Cabana cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and adhered to the base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
3. Ink up the outline flower stamp with Versamark ink and emboss with White Embossing Powder and the Heat Tool.
4. Color the flower direct to paper with the Coastal Cabana Soft Pastel stick. Color the center with Daffodil Delight. Adhere to the front.
5. Ink up the sentiment “So Very Happy for You” on Coastal Cabana cardstock and punch it out with the Essential Tag Punch and adhere to the lower part of the card with Dimensionals.
Products I used: