Stamp Set: Grassy Grove, Special Moments
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry or cardstock colors from the New Horizons to match (Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Garden Green, Misty Moonlight, Old Olive, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Soft Succulent) Basic Black, Basic White, New Horizons DSP
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento,
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Grove Dies, Multipurpose Glue, Paper Snips, Tailored Tag Punch
1. The base of the card is Rich Razzleberry cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle. (or
2. The Basic Black layer is 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Grove Dies to create the trees and grass die.
3. The layer of DSP is 3-3/4” x 5” and is adhered to the back of the Basic Black die-cut layer.
4. Die-cut the large deer from the middle section of Basic Black cardstock leftover. Adhere to the front of the Grove Die with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
5. Adhere to the base of the Rich Razzleberry base card.
6. Ink up sentiment “Happy Birthday” with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a strip of Basic White cardstock and banner the ends with the Tailored Tag Punch. Adhere to the top with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
7. For the inside: Cut Basic White at 4” x 5-1/4” and add the sentiment “for someone who is Wonderful in every way”. Add a strip of DSP with adhesive. Die-cut a small deer from a scrap of Basic Black cardstock. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Products I used: