Monday, November 15, 2021
BLOG HOP LINKS:
Stamp Sets: Pretty Pumpkins, Gorgeous Leaves, Time of Giving
Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Basic White, Expressions in Ink
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
Stampin’ Blends: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Detailed Pumpkin Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Paper Trimmer, Metallic Pearls, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella
1. The base of the card is Pale Papaya cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Expressions in Inks cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.
3. Die-cut the largest scallop rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies with Pale Papaya cardstock.
4. Using the Paper Trimmer, cut Basic White cardstock at 3-3/4” x 2-8/16”. Use the splatter stamp from the Gorgeous Laves in Pale Papaya ink in the center of the Basic White cardstock layer.
5. Ink up “Thankful” in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on the upper right side of the Basic White cardstock layer.
6. Layer the Basic White layer onto the scalloped Pale Papaya later with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Add Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the front of the card.
7. Ink up the pumpkins from the Pretty Pumpkins set on Pale Papaya cardstock. Color them in with the Stampin’ Blends. Die-cut them with the Detailed Pumpkin Dies. Put Dimensionals on the back and apply to the Basic White layer on the left side.
8. Add three Metallic Pearls on the lower right.
9. Add Wink of Stella.
Sunday, November 14, 2021
Monday, November 8, 2021
Stamp Set: Season of Fun, Peaceful Deer
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Basic White
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Misty Moonlight
Stampin’ Blends: Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Soft Suede, Flirty Flamingo, Shaded Spruce, Daffodil Delight, and Ivory
Other: Paper Trimmer, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Bermuda Bay cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and stamped with the snowflake stamp in Misty Moonlight around the top and halfway down both edges.
3. Cut Basic White at 3” x 4-1/4” and stamp the little girl pulling the wagon and her dog with Tuxedo Black Memento Black ink.
4. Color in with the Stampin’ Blends as desired.
5. Adhere to the layer of Bermuda Bay cardstock cut at 3-1/4” x 4-1/2” with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
6. Add Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the top front of the card making sure to leave room for “Merry Christmas” from the Peaceful Deer stamp set below it with Misty Moonlight ink.
Products I used:
Friday, November 5, 2021
Thursday, November 4, 2021
Stamps: Time of Giving (Bundle)
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Basic White, 12” x 12” Peaceful Place DSP
Ink: Smoky Slate
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Giving Gifts Dies, Wintry 3D Embossing Folder, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Tailor Made Tags, Misty Moonlight/Silver Baker’s Twine from Flowers for Every Season Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Smoky Slate cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Basic White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the 3D Wintry Embossing Folder and run through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.
3. Die-cut the largest tag from the Tailor Made Tags from Basic White cardstock.
4. Then take the Santa/Reindeer die-cut from the Giving Gifts Dies and cut it out of the center of the tag.
5. Cut 2” x 4” Peaceful Place DSP and die a large tag. Adhere to the back of the tag.
6. You might need Glue Dots to hold down the sled and reindeer. Add Dimensionals to the back of the tag and adhere to the front of the card at the very top center.
7. Tie a bow of the Misty Moonlight/Silver twine and use a Glue Dot to add to the hole in the tag. Add Rhinestones to represent snowflakes in the sky.
8. Ink up “Season’s Greetings” with Smoky Slake ink and stamp on Basic White cardstock. Die-cut it out with Stitched Rectangle Dies. Add Dimensionals to the back and adhere underneath the tag.
Products I used:
Nancy Endwright, Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator (stampinup.net)
Just finished making this fun waterfall card this morning. I love making waterfall cards, so I had to play around with thi...
Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us ...
This is the other project that my Club members made yesterday. We used the Cookie Cutter Christmas and Oh, What Fun! sets yesterday to m...