1. The base of the card is Pool Party cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 2-1/8” and 6-3/8” (or 2-1/8” at both ends). Use the Bone Folder to crease the score lines.
2. Use the third largest Scalloped Contours Die to die-cut two Pool Party and one Basic White.
3. Use the largest Scalloped Contour Die with Basic White for the inside.
4. Cut two of the Pool Party polka dots from the Pattern Party DSP. Adhere them to the two scalloped Pool Party rectangle scallops with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. You will only glue a third of each set, one at the top and one at the bottom of the card, but glue them opposite sides.
5. Ink up the outline flower from Color and Contour with Pool Party ink and stamp on the smaller Basic White scallop. Add the 2-step flower by adding the image. Put Dimensionals at the top third and adhere at the top so that the bottom hangs down (no adhesive on the bottom).
6. Add a bow from the 3/8” Pool Party Sheer Ribbon and add a Glue Dot to attach to the stem of the flower.
7. Optional: Add Gems or Jewels