Stamp Sets: Seasons of Fun, Banner Year
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP (Host)
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin’ Blends: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Balmy Blue
Other: Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Paper Snips, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Dimensionals
1. The base of the card is Pumpkin Pie cardstock cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layers are Basic Black cut at3-5/8” x 4-7/8” and the Pattern Party DSP cut at 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”.
3. Color the Pattern Party DSP leaves with the Stampin’ Blends. Adhere to the Basic Black layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and adhere to the front of the card.
4. Ink up the Seasons of Fun boy stamp with Memento Black ink on Basic White cardstock. Die-cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Color him in with the Stampin’ Blends.
5. Put Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the front of the card.
6. Ink up the Sentiment “Happy Fall, Ya’ll” with Memento Black ink on a strip of Basic White cardstock cut at ½” x 2-3/4”. Use the Paper Snips to make banner ends on each end. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Products I used: