Friday, October 13, 2017
Stamp Sets: Eastern Beauty “Thank You”, Spooky Cat
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Memento Black, Marina Mist, Pacific Point
Other: Cat Punch, Sponge Brayer, Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals, Post-it Note, 2-1/4” Circle Punch
1. The card base is Pacific Point cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Whisper White cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4”. Punch out a circle from a post-it note with the 2-1/4” Circle Punch and lay it on the center of the Whisper White cardstock.
3. Ink up the Sponge Brayer with Marina Mist ink and brayer the Whisper White cardstock several times. Then ink up the Sponge Brayer with Pacific Point and brayer mostly the top of the Whisper White cardstock.
4. Ink up “Thank You” with Memento Black ink and stamp inside the moon created with the punched post-it note circle.
5. Punch out two cats from Basic Black cardstock using the Cat Punch. Intertwine their tails and put Dimensionals on the back of them and adhere to the moon.
Thursday, October 12, 2017
This is a card that I did for a swap last month. I used the Spooky Night DSP to create this card. The only stamping that I did was the "Happy Halloween" on the Lemon Lime Twist cardstock which is from the Spooky Cat stamp set in 2017 Holiday Catalog on page 53. The tree and moon was from the Spooky Night DSP cut 3" x 3" and adhered to 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.
The background was from the Woodland TIEF on the Basic Black cardstock. I cut the cat out of the DSP with the new cat punch. I used Paper Snips to cut out the hat and attached it with Mini Dimensionals.
Sunday, October 1, 2017
1. The base of the treat holder is Cajun Craze cut at 4” X 7-7/8” and scored at 3”, 3-5/8”, and 4-1/4” on the horizontal side. Use Bone Folder on scored lines. Cut between scored lines at 1-5/8” and at 2-3/8” on the vertical side to create a slit for the test tube. Push the middle of the slit outwards to the left side which makes the front side about 3”. On the inside, add Tear and Tape on the last scored section on either side of the slit, but not the slit.
2. The second layer for the front is Basic Black cut at 2-3/4” x 3-3/4” and attach to the front with Multipurpose Glue.
3. Die cut a Very Vanilla circle with the third largest Layering Circles Framelits for the moon. Use a Dauber to ink up the edges of the moon with Pumpkin Pie ink.
4. Use the Cat Punch to punch out a cat from the Spooky Night DSP and attach to the moon. Use Paper Snips to cut out a hat to put on the cat with Mini Dimensionals.
5. Stamp the sentiment “Happy Halloween” with Black Memento ink on a strip of Pumpkin Pie card stock and punch it out with the Classic Label Punch and attach to the bottom with Multipurpose Glue.
6. For the inside: Cut a 2-3/4” x 3-3/4” Very Vanilla card stock. Ink up the cat stamp with Memento Black and stamp on the upper part of the card stock.
7. Ink up the “Trick or Treat” sentiment with Memento Black ink and stamp at the bottom.
8. Add the Test Tube with Sixlets wrapped candy inside to the slit on the left.
Products I used:
Products I used:
Monday, September 18, 2017
This card was inspired by Shelly Godby and I loved how she masked the sunflower. The base of my card is Early Espresso and the second layer is Very Vanilla. At the bottom, I used the Painted Autumn DSP and used Garden Green Stitched Satin Ribbon around the front of the card where the DSP meets the Very Vanilla cardstock. The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso. I used the leaf punch to include a leaf to give it dimension. I used the Wink of Stella pen on the flower to make it sparkle.
Products I used: