Monday, August 13, 2018
This is a Christmas card that I made using the Rooted in Nature stamp set. I made a rough-draft template below to make this card using the Stamparatus.
1. The base of the card is Granny Apple Green cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Cherry Cobbler cardstock cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Tufted Dynamic TIEF and run through the Big Shot.
3. Cut Whisper White cardstock at 4” x 4”. Using the Stamparatus and the template, Begin inking up the large leaf from Rooted in Nature with Granny Apple Green ink. Start with #1 and rotate 4” square Whisper White cardstock to #2 and so forth until you stamp and rotate it completely around to #16. Trim it out with the Paper Snips. Die cut hole in center using the smallest die cut circle from the Stitched Labels Framelits.
4. Die cut the bow from Cherry Cobbler cardstock using the Stitched Seasons Framelits and attach it with Glue Dots. Attach wreath to front of card with Dimensionals.
5. Ink up ‘tis the season from the Itty Bitty Greetings with Memento Black ink. Die cut banner with the Stitched Labels Framelits and attach with Glue Dots.
6. Add Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the wreath in groups of three to represent the pine berries.
Products I used:
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
1. The base of the card is Highland Heather cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle. Randomly stamp the stitching stamp around the edges with Gorgeous Grape ink on the front of the card base.
2. The Whisper White layer is 3-1/2” x 3”. Ink up the rose with Gorgeous Grape ink and stamp it in the center.
3. Then stamp it again on a Post-it note and trim it out with the Paper Snips and place the mask over the rose by lining it up exactly on the Whisper White cardstock.
4. Now, ink up the rose with Gorgeous Grape and then stamp off on the grid paper to make the roses on either side to be lighter than the middle one.
5. Now, before remove the mask, ink up the leaves with Coastal Cabana ink and stamp two on either side of the middle rose.
6. Remove the mask and place it over the lower rose, and stamp more leaves.
7. Use the cross-stitch Framelit and Big Shot to create the stitching at the top of the Whisper White cardstock. Then attach a little off center to the right with Snail Adhesive
8. Use the Triple Banner Punch to create a banner. Ink up the “Sending You Healing Vibes” with Coastal Cabana ink.
9. Attach the Gorgeous Grape Mini Striped Ribbon across the front of the card at the bottom using Glue Dots or Tear and Tape.
10. Use a Pearlized Doily and cut off a little bit of it and attach to the back of the banner. Attach above the ribbon.
11. Use the White Baker’s Twine to tie a bow and attach it to the card with a Glue Dot.
Products I used: