Thursday, January 12, 2017

Hey, Chick! Waterfall Card




 Just finished making this fun waterfall card this morning.  I love making waterfall cards, so I had to play around with this one to get the measurements I needed. This is the new set called Hey, Chick! which is FREE with a purchase of Stampin' Up! products during Sale-A-Bration.   I did add a bit of an extension for the last part of my waterfall card and used an old retired stampin' Up! set for the feet (Best of Cluck 2005).  I used a combination of the Classic markers and the new Watercolor Pencils.  The embossing folder is the new Hexagons Dynamic TIEF in the Occasions catalog.  The colors are Basic Black, Delightful Dijon, and Whisper White.  Each chicken is stamped on 2" x 2-1/2" Whisper White and layered onto Basic Black at 2-1/4" x 2-3/4".  I attached to Basic Black cut at 2-1/4" scored at 2", 2-3/4", 3-1/2" and 4-1/4.  I then added an extension to the bottom of Delightful Dijon at 2-1/4" x 5-1/2".  I rounded the corners.

Products I used:

















5 comments:

  1. That's a great idea. Love this stamp set. need to make a couple not see all the awesome ones people like you have done. Thanks for the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card. Great use of the set. One of my favorites. Need to go and do not admire others. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card I am using it as a birthday card to my Mom. When she was young her family had a lot of chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winner winner chicken dinner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...