Stamp Sets: Perfect Blend, Num-Num, Something to Say
Cardstock: In-colors: Mossy Meadow, Hello Honey, Whisper White
DSP: Moonlight DSP Paper Stacks
Ink: Mossy meadow, Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon markers, Black Stazon
Other: Envelope Punch Board, Snail Adhesive (or Sticky Strips), Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Bone Folder, Simply Scored, Curly Label Punch
1. The base of the card is cut at 11” x 4½” and scored at horizonal at 1-3/4” from the left end using the Simply Scored.
2. Use the Bone Folder to crease the scored mark.
3. Once you have scored the card base, use the Envelope Punch Board on the unscored end to punch notches 1” from each side which now makes a tab for your card.
4. Put Sticky Strip or Snail Adhesive on the side edges of the scored end to make a pocket.
5. Once you’ve made your pocket, tuck in the tab and use a Bone Folder to crease the card where it should naturally fold.
6. Slider inside is made of Hello Honey and cut at: 3¼” x 6¾” and scored horizonal at ½” x 5” using the Simply Scored.
7. Put Sticky Strip on the side edges of the scored, inside insert to make a pocket.
8. Insert it into the pocket of your base card with it centered inside.
9. Removed the red line at the top of your pocket and simple close the card and it will attach itself to the slider right where should be so that it will pull up when you open the card.
10. Decorate the front stamping the coffee cup on Whisper White. I stamped the “heart” from Something to Say with Black Stazon. Color the cup in with In-color markers and attach to left front of card.
11. Stamp “Coffee and friends….” on Whisper White cardstock and cut it out with the Curly Label Punch and attach to the right of your card.
12. Attach a 4” x 1 ½” of DSP at the bottom of your card. Stamp “Enjoy” label from the Num-Num set on Whisper White cardstock with Black Stazon and cut it out with the Paper Snips. Color it in with the Hello Honey marker.