Friday, August 28, 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes with Rich Razzleberry



This was a birthday card my customers made at a recent workshop this month. I loved using the color combination

Stamp Set: Crazy for Cupcakes, On Your Birthday
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry (In-Color) Regal Rose and Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black, Rich Razzleberry and markers
Other: Big Shot, Texturz Plate, Standard Crease Pad, Impressions Pad, Scallop Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Polka Dot Grograin Ribbon, Dimensionals, 2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, and Snail Adhesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...