Friday, August 28, 2009

Punch Pals Gift Card


This is another card my customers made at a recent workshop of mine this month. My hostess wanted to learn how to make a gift card. I found the video of this gift card on Dawn Griffith's Blog
Stamp Sets: Punch Pals, Sparkling Jumbo Wheel
Cardstock: Whisper White, Ballet Blue and Brilliant Blue
Ink: Stazon Black, Brilliant Blue ink cartridge and various markers
Other: Jumbo Handle, Corner Rounder, Scoring Blad, Word Window Punch, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals and Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...