Friday, August 20, 2010

Halloween is a Hoot!


I love making Halloween cards. With this one, I used the Owl Punch in Basic Black as well as the Branch from the Bird Punch to make a silhoutte in front of the moon. The moon was made with the Circles #2 Die through the Big Shot and sponged with Pumpkin Pie ink around the edges. I used the new Spider Web embossing folder for the background on the card. I then used the stamp set Halloween Hoot for the saying. The colors I used were Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Whisper White and Elegant Eggplant. I also used dimensionals, scallop oval punch and other oval punches to make this Halloween card.

1 comment:

  1. CUTE idea!! Love it!

    I'm following you thru SC

    http://604clothpaperscissors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...