Stamp Set: Lovely as a Tree
Cardstock: Old Olive, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Marina Mist
Other: Window Sheets, Stamping Sponges, 1¼” Circle Punch, Recollections Repositionable tape (non-SU!), Adhesive Remover, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Brayer, Snail Adhesive
1. Ink up Lovely as a Tree stamp with Chocolate Chip ink and stamp on upper layer of 3¾” x 5”Whisper White cardstock.
2. Ink up Lovely as a Tree stamp with Chocolate Chip ink again and stamp on the Window Sheet. Turn Window Sheet over and upside down and align with the image on the Whisper White cardstock. Press and rub with your fingers to transfer the reflection to the cardstock.
3. Punch out two 1¼” Circle Punches for the moons to mask over the stamped images. Use the Recollections Repositionable tape (non SU!) to hold them in place.
4. Stamp the trees on a scrap of paper to make a mask for the bottom of the card so you can do the sky. Cut it out and use repositionable tape to align at the bottom.
5. Ink up the brayer with Marina Mist by taking the brayer and rolling it across the ink pad and then lift it up and reink again; repeat several times but not rolling brayer back and forth to ink it up.
6. Now, start rolling on the place mat back and forth before starting on your Whisper White cardstock for the sky (so that it doesn’t leave lines by starting on the cardstock first). Keep re-inking if you need to until you have the desired look for the sky.
7. Use the sponge in Marina Mist to ink up the reflection in the water of the trees and the moon.
8. Use a sponge in Old Olive to color in the grass area.
9. Remove circles and remove residue with the Adhesive Remover.
10. Layer stamped image on 4” x 5¼” Marina Mist cardstock and then again on the Old Olive card base with Snail Adhesive.