Friday, November 7, 2014

Gentle Peace

This is a Photopolymer stamp set that Stampin' Up! has for sale right now that is not in any of their current catalogs.  It is a new arrival called Gentle Peace #139523 for $15.95and I thought it would be perfect to create a stained-glass technique.  I stamped it with Memento ink on Whisper White cardstock and colored it in with the Blendabilities.  Then I cut it out and covered with the Versamark ink pad and pour Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder and heated it with the Heat Tool.  Then I attached to Coastal Cabana Tiny Triangles Embossing Folder with Dimensionals.  The picture doesn't do this card justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...