It has been a very busy month, so I've not posted recently. Thought I'd better post this card before Christmas is over. This was a card I made for my Christmas swap this month. It uses the Santa's Sleigh reindeer.
Here are the instructions:
Stamp Sets: Santa’s Sleigh
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Emerald Envy, Very Vanilla, Kraft
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Emerald Envy
Other: Big Shot, Holly TIEF, Santa’s Sleigh Thinlets Dies, Wonderous Wreath Framelits “Noel”, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
1. The base of my card is Cherry Cobbler cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer is Emerald Envy cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and inserted into the Holly TIEF and run through the Big Shot. Then attach it to the front of the card with Adhesive.
3. Very Vanilla Cardstock is cut at 1-3/4” x 3” for the main image and the Cherry Cobbler is cut at 2” x 3-1/4” and layered together and attached to the upper part of the card.
4. The reindeer is inked up with Early Espresso and stamped on Kraft cardstock. It is then cut out with the Santa’s Sleigh Thinlet Dies.
5. The wreath is inked up with Emerald Envy on Emerald Envy cardstock. The bow is inked up with Cherry Cobbler and stamped on Cherry Cobbler. Both are cut out with the Santa’s Sleigh Thinlet Dies.
6. The wreath goes around the reindeer’s neck and both glued in place onto the Very Vanilla cardstock. Attach the bow with a Glue Dot to the wreath.
7. The “Noel” is made from Cherry Cobbler cardstock and cut out with the Wonderous Wreath Framelits Die and attached to the bottom of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue or the Fine Tip Glue Pen.