Monday, January 9, 2017

Custom Tee and Designer Tee

It has been several weeks since I have posted.  That was because I was so busy with the holidays, so going to try to get back into my blogging and card making.  I also did a few swaps recently and this is one of them made with a couple new sets.  Custom Tee is from the Occasions catalog and because it says "happy stamper" I used a black marker to add the smiley face from the Designer Tree stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  The base of my card is Real Red with Whisper White cardstock and Sending Love DSP.  I used the Oval Stitched Shapes Framelits, T-Shirt Builder Framelit Dies, and the Layering Oval Framelits.

Products I used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...