Thursday, April 6, 2017

Basket Bunch Mini Egg Carton

When these Mini Egg Cartons first became available, it was one of the first things I purchased as a demonstrator.  I'm glad I did because they were so popular, they were on backorder for others.  I used a Spritzer filled with alcohol and drops of Bermuda Bay ink Refill to spray my carton.  The alcohol helped it to dry faster.  To decorate it, I used the Basket Bunch stamp set as well as the Basket Builder Framelits that comes with the basket, flowers and leaves.  I also used the Layering Squares Framelits to die cut Pool Party Squares  and the Stitched Framelits in the Big Shot for the Whisper White square.  The basket was stamped on Crumb Cake with Early Espresso ink.  I popped everything up with Dimensionals on the top of the Mini Egg Carton.  I wrapped the carton with 3/8" Stitched Pool Party Ribbon and tied a box on the side so it can easily be opened to get to the Easter candy inside.

Products I used:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...