Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Bunny Treat Box Holder

Time to start thinking about making Easter projects.  Although these cute little bunny box treat holders do not use any stamps, they are still fun to make. As a matter of fact, last year's Friends & Flowers stamp set that retired would work or even the March 2017 Paper Pumpkin set. The idea was inspired by Angie Pyjas but I changed it somewhat from hers. The Saf-T-Pop suckers have safety loop handles which make them perfect for the bunny ears.The box is Whisper White cut at 3" x 3-1/2" and scored at 1" on four sides.  Cut parallel slits to the score lines on the 3-1/2" sides to create the box using Fast Fuse or Tear and Tape.  I used a 2" Circle Punch for the bunny face and the back by scoring about 1/8" on the Paper Trimmer.  I did use a retired Stampin' Up! 1/4" Hand-held Circle punch but you can buy them just about anywhere.  I cut out two Basic Black circles for the eyes and one Flirty Flamingo for the nose.  I attached them with Glue Dots.  I drew the rest of the face on with the Project Life Black Pen.  The checks are with a Dauber inked in Blushing Bride.  Use two of the Saf-T-Pops attached with Glue Dots and then tied with a ribbon into a bow and insert into the box.
Attach the bunny tails with Multipurpose Glue on the back but let dry before moving them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...