Sunday, January 12, 2020

Timeless Tulip


This is was the first stamp set I decided I wanted to purchase as a demo for the preorder in December from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog.  It is a Photopolymer stamp set with 15 stamps.  There are 7 sentiments included which could be for Mother's Day, Get Well, Sympathy and Birthday.  I used the Seaside Spray In-Color for the base of my card.  It's listed on page 43 and you can purchase it as a bundle with the Tulip Builder Punch,  If you wish to order any of the products below, just click on the picture and it will take you directly to my website to order.  This is the first card I made using this set.  

Here are my instructions: 


Stamp Set:  Timeless Tulips
Cardstock:  Seaside Spray, Whisper White
Ink:  Seaside Spray, Pear Pizzazz, Memento Black
Other:  Big Shot, Rectangle Stitched Dies, Tulip Builder Punch, ¼” Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon, Glue Dots, Stamparatus, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Multipurpose Glue.

1.     The base of the card is Seaside Spray cardstock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4” in the middle.
2.    The second layer is Whisper White cardstock cut at 3-3/4” x 5”.
3.    The third layer is Seaside Spray cardstock cut at 3-1/8” x 4-1/2”.
4.    The fourth layer is Whisper White which is die-cut in the Big Shot with the Rectangle Stitched Die (third largest).
5.    Line up the stamps on the Stamparatus for placement Ink up the tulip stamp with Seaside Spray and stamp on the stitched Whisper White rectangle.  Stamp the stems and with Pear Pizzazz.
6.    Stamp the tulip stamp with Seaside Spray on a Whisper White scrap and punch it out with the Tulip Builder Punch.  Add Dimensionals to the back and adhere over the first stamped tulip flower image.
7.    Ink up “Happy Birthday” with Memento Black ink and stamp on the lower left of the tulip.
8.    Take a 2” piece or less of ribbon and tie in a faux bow and trim off the excess.  Attach to the base of the tulip with a Glue Dot.

Products I used: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...