Saturday, March 30, 2024

Latte Love


This card was made with the new Latte Love Bundle which is not in any catalog, you will find it Online HERE at my 24/7 store.  You can also purchase the Latte Love Designer Series Paper, but the Ribbon and Dots will be available in April 2024.  I die-cut the cups from the DSP and added Dimensionals to the back.

Here are my instructions for making this card:

Stamps: Latte Love

Ink:  Pecan Pie and Early Espresso ink pads

Paper: Calypso Coral and Basic White Cardstock A Little Latte DSP

Tools: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Latte Love Dies

Other: Adhesive Backed Swirl Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals

 

1.     Cut a 5 1/2” X 8 1/2” piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock. Fold in half.

2.    Cut and adhere a 4 1/4” X 5 1/2” piece of DSP to the card front.

3.     Stamp the sentiment on the bottom right corner of a 3 3/4” X 5” piece of Basic White Cardstock.

4.     Stamp the splatter and rings several times in Pecan Pie ink. Adhere to the card front with Dimensionals.

5.     Cut three cups from the DSP with the matching die. Adhere to the Basic White piece with Dimensionals.

6.     Add several Swirl Dots around the cups.

7.    Continue the design to the inside of the card by stamping the splatter and rings again.  Stamp the coffee and color it in with the Calypso Coral marker.

PrProducts I used:







 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Simply Zinnia - Comforting Thoughts

I used the last of my retiring 2022-2024 In-Color Orchid Oasis to do the base of this card. It was such a beautiful color.  Then I used the ...