Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Butterfly



This is a card design from the Paper Crafter's Library that I learned to make from Andrea Walford. I used the Sweet and Sour Specialty Paper with Rose Red and Very Vanilla cardstock. I used the Top Note Die for the Rose Red and Very Vanilla and trimmed the outer edge of the Very Vanilla with Paper Snips. I used the Versamark Pad to emboss the Word Play verse with black embossing powder. I used the butterfly dies to cut out the butterflies and attached Jewels Basic Pearls. This is another card I made in honor of my mother-in-law and her love for butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...