Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pacific Point Butterfly


This is another butterfly card I made. I used Pacific Point and Whisper White card stock. I also used the embossing folders, Square Lattice and Finial Press on the Whisper White background. The stamp set I used was Hope Happens. The butterfly die is called Beautiful Butterflies and after I cut it out, I ran it through the Elegant Lines embossing folder. I used the Whisper White Organza ribbon with a Circle Ice Rhinestone Brad and the Basic Pearls on the butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...