Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tealight Candle Stamping Butterfly



This is a tealight candle that I stamped with the Flight of the Butterfly polka-dot butterfly stamp. First, I stamped it with Melon Mango on tissue paper with copy paper to support it in order to cut it out with a circle punch. Then I used my hand-held 1/16" Punch to punch a hole in the center to put over the wick. Heat set until tissue melts into the wax. I put Easter grass inside a small flat cellophane bag. I cut out a Top Note Die for the topper by scoring at point to point and folding. I used Jewel Rhinestones on the butterfly after punch him out. This is for decorative purposes only as the tissue paper could catch on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...