Wednesday, June 15, 2016
Swirly Scribbles Snowman
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her version of her snowman on Facebook, so I was so inspired, I wanted to make one of my own. The base of my card is the Thick Whisper White, and the second layer is Real Red card stock. The third layer is Night of Navy and I stamped the snowflakes with Whisper White Craft ink. I cut out three sizes of the Swirly Scribbles from Whisper White card stock. I used the Snow Place stamp set for the hat, scarf, twigs, buttons and the Snow Friends Framelits. Then also cut out a carrot nose. Such a fun card to make!
Products I used:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fall Pumpkins and Sunflowers card
Fall is in the air! Yes, it is finally sweater weather here in Indiana. It has been a hot summer, so it's nice to have cooler weather....
-
Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman. Seongsook Duncan had posted her vers...
-
This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog. The new stamp set is called Seaside Shor...
-
This was an idea I saw on Pinterest (sorry, I can't remember who) with the new Love You Lots hostess stamp set using the ladybugs to ...














No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!