Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Swirly Scribbles Snowman


Just couldn't resist making another card using the Swirly Scribbles Thinlets to make a snowman.  Seongsook Duncan had posted her version of her snowman on Facebook, so I was so inspired, I wanted to make one of my own.  The base of my card is the Thick Whisper White, and the second layer is Real Red card stock.  The third layer is Night of Navy and I stamped the snowflakes with Whisper White Craft ink.  I cut out three sizes of the Swirly Scribbles from Whisper White card stock.  I used the Snow Place stamp set for the hat, scarf, twigs, buttons and the Snow Friends Framelits.  Then also cut out a carrot nose.  Such a fun card to make!

Products I used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...