Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Seaside Shore

This card uses a lot of the new products in the 2016-2017 Annual Stampin' Up! Catalog.  The new stamp set is called Seaside Shore.  The base of my card is Pool Party but the second layer is the new In-Color called Dapper Denim which I just love.  The third layer is also Pool Party but I used the new Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I used the new Layering Circle Framelits to create the circles on my card and I used the Aqua Painter to color in the background on the circle.   I colored the fish with some of the new In-Colors and cut them out with Paper Snips and popped them up with Dimensionals. I stamped "Oh, Happy Day" in Dapper Denim and punched it out with the new Duet Banner Punch.

Products I Used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...