Sunday, July 28, 2013

Mosaic Madness and Artisan Label



I'm so in love with this color combination (Island Indigo and In-color Coastal Cabana).
This is a card I designed for a workshop a few weeks ago.  I used the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder  #129984 on the Island Indigo card stock.  Then I used the stamp from Mosaic Madness on Coastal Cabana and punched each one out with the Mosaic Punch #131267.  Each one has a Basic Rhinetstone Jewel in the center.  The "Happy Birthday" verse is from Label Love stamp set stamped on Whisper White card stock   It is then punched out with Artisan Label Punch #130920 and trimmed out with Paper Snips. Then I punched out an a Coastal Cabana card stock using the same punch and layered the Happy Birthday verse onto it and attached with Dimensionals to the front of the card.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...