This is a Basket I made this morning using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Isn't he adorable and so much fun to make. The back side even has a bunny tail made from the Scalloped Itty Bitty Punch.
The colors are Pool Party, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals and Whisper White. I used the Fringed Scissors for the grass. The Pool Party basket is cut 6" x 11". Put the 6" side at the top of the Simply Scored and score at 2" all the way down and at 4" all the way down. Turn and put the 11" side at the top. Score at 3" just to the scored line. Then score at 4 1/2" all the way down, then 6 1/2" all the way down. Then 8" to the score line. Turn and do the other side at the 3" and 8" to the score line.
Then you will need to cut two parallel lines on the 6"on the score lines but just up to the center score lines. On the 11" side you will cut on the first scored line to the first cut lines so that you will be cutting away the outside rectangles on all four sides.
The dotted lines are where you will fold and crease with the Bone Folder to make your basket and glue sides together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
1. I also cut Pool Party side panels at 4 ½” x 2” and insert them into the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder and ran it through the Big Shot on Tab 1 and glue them onto the Scalloped side with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
2. The Gumball Green is cut at 2” x 1 ½” four times (one for each side of the basket). Fringe with the Fringed Scissors and attach to the basket with Snail Adhesive.
3. For the Bunny: From Whisper White cardstock and punches, cut two 1 ½” Circles, two of the 1” circles , four of the ½” circles and one Itty Bitty scalloped shape. Cut two Elegant Butterflies which you cut off the bottom wings to create your bunny ears. Punch Edges with Primrose Petal ink.
4. Put bunny together on the front side of the basket by using Dimensionals. Punch out a Primrose Petal heart shape from the Owl Builder Punch to make the bunny’s nose and attach with a Glue Dot. Punch out two Basic Black eyes with the Owl Builder punch and attach with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. For the back side, you only need to add the bunny tail with a Dimensional.
5. Insert Primrose Petal cardstock into the Beautiful Wings Embosslit to create the butterfly for the front and attach with a Glue Dot.