Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sheltering Tree

This is a set I used for the Occasions swap in December, but already thinking Valentine's Day.
The set is called Sheltering Tree and it is a Photopolymer set with 14 stamps.  The colors I used
are Blushing Bride and Early Espresso.  The following items are from the annual catalog.  The embossing folder is called Woodgrain.   The Top Note Bigz Die is what I stamped on.  The ribbon is called Blushing Bride which is the 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.  The little heart is from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack attached with a partial Dimensional.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...