Sunday, January 25, 2015

Lotus Blossom French Fry Boxes

Yesterday at my stamp camp, we made these adorable little French fry boxes inspired by a pin I saw on Pinterest by Judy DiScipio.  I gave the guests a choice as to "birthday" or "thank you" and today I made one for Valentine's Day.  The Frency fry box is Cherry Cobbler.  Other colors used were Real Red and Melon Mambo.  We also used the Oval Framelits and the Decorative Label Punch using the Lotus Blossom SAB set.  We filled them with candy kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...