Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Butterfly Basics

This is a card that I made after being inspired by a few cards I saw posted on Pinterest.  Christine Miller posted one.  It was her butterfly that caught my attention. The other card on Pinterest was by Kay Kalthoff and I liked her layout of her card.   I used the Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP to cut out my Butterfly Thinlet.  Then with a sponge, I inked it up with Old Olive and Island Indigo and then wiped off the excess.  This set is called Butterfly Basics from the Occasions Catalog and the Butterflies Thinlet can be purchased as a Bundle on page 26.  Besides using the DSP for the background, the bottom part is the Spring Flowers Embossing Folder on page 19 of the Occasions catalog.  The ribbon is the Island Indigo 3/4" Chevron from the annual catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...