Saturday, May 16, 2015

Happy Graduation

This was another card we made at my workshop using the Celebrate Today stamp set from the 2015 Occasions catalog.  It is a Photopolymer set.  The idea came from a swap I received from Audrey.  I gave my guests a choice as to whether they wanted it to be Happy Graduation or Happy Birthday.  The base of the card is Real Red cut at 4 1/4" x 11 and scored and 5 1/2" and 2 3/4". I also used  Basic Black and Whisper White.  The inside of the card says "Celebrate". For the birthday card, we used Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine for the tail using a Glue Dot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...