Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sprinkles of Life



This is a card I made using the Sneak Peek stamp set that I was able to order for being a demo this month.  The set is called "Sprinkles of Life" and it is the new Ronald McDonald stamp set in the new catalog that comes out in June 2015. If you buy the Sprinkles for Life set, Stampin' Up! will donate $3 to RHMC.  The Ronald McDonald House keeps families together and surrounded by love when their children are receiving medical treatment far from home.  You might notice a few new colors in my card.  Some of these are the new In-Colors Collection for 2015-2017.  The background DSP is from the new Cherry on Top DSP Stack that has 48 sheets, 4 designs each of 12 double-sided designs.  Paper Stacks are 6" x 6" this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome

We had a pizza party on Sunday with my card club group.  They brought pizza's and I supplied the fun.  We even played Pizza Bingo and pr...