Stamp Set: Beautiful You
Cardstock: Card 1: Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White: Card 2: Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, and Whisper White
Ink: Classic Stampin’ Ink Refills: Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo, and Soft Sky, Versamark Ink pad
Other: Shaving Cream, Embossing Buddy, Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Bleach in Aqua Painter, Stampin’ Write Markers: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky, skewer stick, tissue
1. Base of cards are Island Indigo cut at 4-1/4” x 11” and scored at 5-1/2” in the middle.
2. The second layer on the first card is Daffodil Delight cut at 4” x 5-1/4” and the second card is Bermuda Bay cut at 4” x 5-1/4”.
3. Whisper White is the third layer cut at 3-3/4” x 5”.
4. In a disposable dish large enough to place your cardstock, add your shaving cream and smooth it out with an old spatula. Drop several of the ink refills randomly onto the shaving cream. With the skewer, make swirls out of the ink refills.
5. Place your cardstock on top of the swirled shaving cream and push it down. Remove it and take a spatula to remove the shaving cream. Wipe off the excess with a tissue. Let dry!
6. Use the Embossing Buddy on the cardstock before inking up the Beautiful You image with Versamark ink and stamp onto the center of the cardstock.
7. Sprinkle with the embossing powder and heat set with the Heat Tool.
8. Use the Aqua Painter filled with bleach inside the embossed image. May need several coats before you reach the desired white image.
9. Color in with the Stampin’ Write markers.