Friday, November 30, 2007

Snow and Snowman


This card is made with the Jumbo "Snow" Wheel from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Collection 2007. I used the Hunter Green ink cartridge on the white cardstock. I also used the Stampin' Up! Wintergreen Designer Series Paper at the top of the card. The set I used is "Merry and Bright" in the Holiday Mini Collection 2007. I was inspired by another demo, Gwen Mangelson, to make this card, but she used a different stamp set. Unfortunately, the Hunter Green ribbon is retired but I really liked it best with this card. The Holiday Mini ends today and I think it's been of my favorite minis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Fun-Fold Box - Sweet Springtime

  Stamp Set:   March 2024 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sweet Springtime Cardstock:   #3 Milk Carton Ink: Gorgeous Grape Other:   Paper Trimmer,...