Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tag Punch Starburst Card


Hi Stampers,


I learned how to make a starburst over the weekend. Although I've only made the one, I think I am now addicted and can't wait to make some more. The original instructions on how to make them using the SU! Tag Punches came from Shadow Mill on SCS. Blue is my favorite color and I bought the Brilliant Blue Designer Series Paper this month, so decided to make my starburst blue and white. I think this could also be made into an ornament to put on a tree besides adding it to a card.



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...