Saturday, February 7, 2009

Love You Much Top Note Die Candy Box


It was so much fun to make this candy box. I learned how to make it from Lyn Put's instructions that she had found on Splitcoast from KarenG. I didn't have light weight card board, so I cut up a cereal box to use instead. I used a glue stick to glue a piece of copy paper to the side of the cereal box. On the other side of the cereal box, I put Chocolate Chip card stock. Then I sandwiched all into my Sizzix Big Shot. I then ran the Candy Cane DSP through the Big Shot using the Top Note Die again. I trimmed the edge and glued it to the Chocolate Chip Top Note. I decorated the top using the Heart to Heat Punch, Trio Flower Punch, Crop-a-dile, Mini Glue Dots, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Products Retiring Soon

  Hi Stampers: The Last Chance Products are on sale now!  That's right from 9-30 April, you can save up to 60% off of your favorite prod...