Thursday, January 8, 2009

Love You Much Valentine



This is my latest creation made with the Love You Much Bundle. I used the In-Colors Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red. The DSP is called Candy Cane which is also in the Bundle. I stamped the LOVE image with Black Stazon and colored it in with a Blender Pen and the Riding Hood Red ink pad. I used the Heart to Heart punch that came with the Bundle to punch out the hearts after I stamp them on Riding Hood Red cardstock. I also used the Scallop Circle Punch and used a 1/8" hand-held punch to punch out the holes. I used the Scallop Edge Punch on the Candy Cane DSP. I used dimensionals to attach two of the hearts. I used the 1" Circle Punch on the Hugs and Kisses and attached to the center of the Scallop Circle.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy,
    I like this card...hope you don't mind if I CASE it. I will of course give you the credit. Thank you, Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. You have made my day!

Supremely Awesome Round Metal Decor

  This is another project they made on Sunday's club.  It is a Galvanized Metal Bottle Cap that I got at Dollar Tree.  I used the Deckle...